Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finals Are Coming Up

I can't make it over to quilt again until friday, and I'm already feeling withdrawls. I have just one last block to make before I start adding sashings and cornerstones. Then it's time to consider my border and finish this baby.
I think I need to make Katie's pillow block Friday so that I can bring it with me to the machine quilting class as another small project I can practice on. I haven't yet figured out exactly what color I'm going to use with the pinks and the black and white panda fabric she wants. I have a very simple pattern I'm going to use to make a 16" square for the pillow - it's the pattern my cousin is currently using for a charity quilt she's making.
For my next project I want to either make the lap-sized log cabin quilts for my mom and I or the baby sized Chinese coin quilt... we'll see. It depends on the fabrics Marsh will let me work with. She's been very generous with her stash since I don't have one yet (college student budget).

No comments:

Post a Comment