Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mother's Day Weekend Quilting

This was quite a prolific weekend for me. I took a bag class Saturday, which resulted in an adorable tote bag which I will be sending to my Aunt on Monday as a belated mother's day gift since the fabrics make me think of her.
Beachy Tote for my Aunt Libby

I finally, finally, made the panda tote, using the same pattern, for my friend Katie. She's really into pandas so I've been promising a quilted panda tote forever.
Katie's Panda Tote

I worked on the blocks for the surprise quilt I'm making my other aunt, using blocks her daughter (my cousin) made over 9 years ago for a class. Teamwork tackling a UFO.
UFO Quilt

Last, I began, but didn't finish a bag for my mom with tomato patterns on it for when she goes to the grocery store. She picked out her fabrics and sat with me while I worked on it. I also made her scones for breakfast. It was a fun Mother's Day.
Mom's In-Progress Tomato Tote

No comments:

Post a Comment