I fly back to Vermont from sunny gorgeous Southern California tonight. While I'll be sad to leave my family and the gorgeous sunshine, I'm excited to get back to my apartment and my sewing corner (can't rightfully call it a studio). I decided to lay out specific project goals for when I return here.
- Learn to put zippers in my purses
- Make a bag with a flap to cover opening
- Add zippered pockets into a bag
- Try my hand at pieced and appliqued circles
- Try the "quilt as you go" technique
- Find a class for an "art quilt"